Bernard Stapleton presents: The Economy Today and a Glimpse into the Crystal Ball
- Current key economic trends affecting Australia
- How various geographies and industries are travelling across Australia
- What have we seen in the entertainment, arts and associated industries in particular
- Challenges and opportunities for business – recognising them and responding to them
- Future economic trends to expect in Australia
Bernard is a director of SV Strategic Solutions and has over 30 years of combined experience in management consulting and private equity. Originally trained in economics at the University of Queensland, Bernard gained post graduate qualifications in economics in the USA and in International management from INSEAD. Bernard’s early career saw him working in Europe and Australia as an economic advisor before settling in Brisbane and running his own management advisory business and then spending 15 years as a managing partner in a local private equity firm working with businesses across a range of industries including health and fitness, manufacturing, agriculture, mining services. Bernard is also the chairman and one of the founders of a local technology start-up which has recently been successful in expanding in the USA and he plays an active role in assisting emerging companies with their growth strategies.